Overwhelmed

So, I don't really know what it is that I want to say with this entry, except that I am overwhelmed. I did my first public shoot since coming out this morning and the support I felt was overwhelming. The people that showed up just to see me or to tell me thank you, I can't really express what that means. Anyone who know me knows that I don't cry, but I am damn close right now.

Just the face that so many women are okay with being themselves and doing what they do, it makes me feel like things really are changing. I don't know if it's got anything to do with me, but if it does...I feel so blessed.

As I said before, my father is still quite uncomfortable with the idea, so out of respect for him I'm not going to do anything any bigger than what I'm doing here, but maybe just this is doing some good.

The person's reaction I'm really worried about is my sister's. She hasn't spoken to me since I came out. I don't know why she is angry at me. If anyone should have figured it out beforehand, it's her. I mean, while I didn't introduce them as such, she's met all my girlfriends and even gotten to be friends with some of them. That she seems to be turning her back on me troubles me a lot. I hope she comes back to her senses.

Yours always, BisaBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment